Older News  » Great Aussie BushCamp Update

Last updated 1:14 PM on 7 November 2016

Dear Parents,

We have been advised that fires are still uncontrolled in the vicinity of Great Aussie Bush Camp and it is likely the Pacific Highway may again be closed in this area later today.

We are currently negotiating with the campsite for an alternate time for our camp, however due to the high volume of bookings at this time of year, it may be postponed until later this term or the beginning of the 2017 school year.

We apologise for any inconvenience, but wish to ensure the safety of our students at all times.

We will provide another update early next week, hopefully with new confirmed details.

Yours Sincerely,

P. Miller